- Academic Programs
- Administration Directory
- President's Office
- College Goals
- Master Plan
- Campus Communications
- Research & Planning
- V.P. of Administrative Services
- V.P. of Instruction
- V.P. of Student Services
- Admissions & Records
- Class Schedule
- Student Services
The next photo contest will be held during the fall 2013 semester.
Students of all photographic abilities are encouraged to submit a photo! Prizes will be awarded to 1st, 2nd and 3rd place. Winning photo may be featured in the Fullerton College class schedule. All other photos will be displayed in the 100 building.
Photo Release Waiver
- The photo must be taken on the Fullerton College campus during the semester of the contest.
- The photo may be of a person, place or thing on the Fullerton College campus.
- The photo must be taken by the student who submits the photo. The student must also be currently enrolled.
- Only one entry per student will be accepted.
- Photo entries may be no smaller than 5x7 and no larger than 8x10. Digital copy of the image may also be requested.
- Photos may be black & white or full color
- Photos may not be altered or manipulated (i.e. adding or removing items in the photo, changing the color of an item in the photo, color adjustment, and merging images).
- Photos will not be returned to the owner.
- Photos may be used in Fullerton College publications.
For questions, please contact Stephanie Reyna in the Public Information Office at 714-732-5054 or by email at email@example.com.
Page last updated: 06/17/13 4:30 PM