- Academic Programs
- President's Office
- College Goals
- Gainful Employment
- Master Plan
- Public Information
- V.P. of Administrative Services
- V.P. of Instruction
- V.P. of Student Services
- Admissions & Records
- Class Schedule
- Student Services
The Spring 2012 Photo Contest is going now until Friday, May 4. Entries must be submitted to room 113 no later than 5 p.m. on the day of the deadline with the entry form completed. Students are also asked to have their name, student ID and contact information written on the back of the photo.
Students of all photographic abilities are encouraged to submit a photo! Prizes will be awarded to 1st, 2nd and 3rd place. Winning photo may be featured in the Fullerton College class schedule. All other photos will be displayed in the 100 building.
- The photo must be taken on the Fullerton College campus during the semester of the contest.
- The photo may be of a person, place or thing on the Fullerton College campus.
- The photo must be taken by the student who submits the photo. The student must also be currently enrolled.
- Only one entry per student will be accepted.
- Photo entries may be no smaller than 5x7 and no larger than 8x10. Digital copy of the image may also be requested.
- Photos may be black & white or full color
- Photos may not be altered or manipulated (i.e. adding or removing items in the photo, changing the color of an item in the photo, color adjustment, and merging images).
- Photos will not be returned to the owner.
- Photos may be used in Fullerton College publications.
For questions, please contact Stephanie Reyna in the Public Information Office at 714-732-5054 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Page last updated: 04/09/12 9:59 AM