- Academic Programs
- Administration Directory
- President's Office
- College Goals
- Master Plan
- Campus Communications
- Research & Planning
- V.P. of Administrative Services
- V.P. of Instruction
- V.P. of Student Services
- Admissions & Records
- Class Schedule
- Student Services
We prepare students to be successful learners.
Fullerton College will create a community that promotes inquiry and intellectual curiosity, personal growth and a life-long appreciation for the power of learning.
- We respect and value the diversity of our entire community.
- We value tradition and innovation.
- We support the involvement of all in the decision-making process.
- We expect everyone to continue growing and learning.
- We believe in the power of the individual and the strength of the group.
- We expect everyone to display behavior in accordance with personal integrity and high ethical standards.
- We accept our responsibility for the betterment of the world around us.
- We value and promote the well being of our campus community.
Statement of Ethics
As representatives of Fullerton College, we all share the responsibility to conduct ourselves with integrity, and to act in a fair, consistent, and equitable manner. We recognize the need for openness and reliability in what we say and do. We are committed to addressing issues in a forthright and professional manner, and to engaging people without prejudice. As members of an educational community, we are committed to excellence in all that we do, and to adhering to the principles of ethical behavior established in this statement.
The conduct of each member of Fullerton College is expected to be consistent with and to comply with the principles contained in this statement. All members of the campus community are expected to engage in the following:
- Trustworthy conduct — including dependability, loyalty, and honesty in communications and actions.
- Respectful behavior — treating everyone with civility, courtesy, tolerance, and acceptance, and recognizing the worth, dignity and unique characteristics of each individual.
- Accountability — taking personal responsibility for one’s own actions and decisions.
- Fair and just actions — utilizing equitable processes in decision making.
- Compassion — caring for others, both within and apart from the campus community, and providing services to others in a manner that reflects our commitment to them and to their well being.
Page last updated: 08/20/12 4:05 PM