- Academic Programs
- About Fullerton College
- Administration Directory
- President's Office
- College Goals
- Guided Pathways
- Master Plan
- Campus Communications
- Research & Planning
- V.P. of Administrative Services
- V.P. of Instruction
- V.P. of Student Services
- Admissions & Records
- Class Schedule/Catalog
- Student Services
Fullerton College advances student learning and achievement by developing flexible pathways for students from our diverse communities who seek educational and career growth, certificates, associate degrees, and transfer. We foster a supportive and inclusive environment for students to be successful learners, responsible leaders, and engaged community members.
Fullerton College will transform lives and inspire positive change in the world.
- Community - We promote a sense of community that enhances the well-being of our campus and surrounding areas.
- Diversity - We embrace and value the diversity of our entire community.
- Equity - We commit to equity for all we serve.
- Excellence - We honor and build upon our tradition of excellence.
- Growth - We expect everyone to continue growing and learning.
- Inclusivity - We support the involvement of all in the decision-making process.
- Innovation - We support innovation in teaching and learning.
- Integrity – We act in accordance with personal integrity and high ethical standards.
- Partnership – We work together with our educational and community partners.
- Respect – We support an environment of mutual respect and trust that embraces the individuality of all.
- Responsibility – We accept our responsibility for the betterment of the world around us.
Statement of Ethics
As representatives of Fullerton College, we all share the responsibility to conduct ourselves with integrity, and to act in a fair, consistent, and equitable manner. We recognize the need for openness and reliability in what we say and do. We are committed to addressing issues in a forthright and professional manner, and to engaging people without prejudice. As members of an educational community, we are committed to excellence in all that we do, and to adhering to the principles of ethical behavior established in this statement.
The conduct of each member of Fullerton College is expected to be consistent with and to comply with the principles contained in this statement. All members of the campus community are expected to engage in the following:
- Trustworthy conduct — including dependability, loyalty, and honesty in communications and actions.
- Respectful behavior — treating everyone with civility, courtesy, tolerance, and acceptance, and recognizing the worth, dignity and unique characteristics of each individual.
- Accountability — taking personal responsibility for one’s own actions and decisions.
- Fair and just actions — utilizing equitable processes in decision making.
- Compassion — caring for others, both within and apart from the campus community, and providing services to others in a manner that reflects our commitment to them and to their well being.
Page last updated: 09/28/17 12:56 PM