- Academic Programs
- Admissions & Records
- Class Schedule
- Student Services
Getting Started - 8 Steps to Success
1. Apply Online
- New students go to CCCApply
- Continuing students - NO NEED TO RE-APPLY
- Returning students go to CCCApply
2. Apply for Financial Aid
- New students go to www.fafsa.ed.gov
- Continuing students - Renew your fee waiver
- For more information on Financial Aid at Fullerton College to financialaid.fullcoll.edu
- To enroll in Math, English, Reading or ESL you must take the placement test.
- Take the Math pre-assessment at: www.protologia.com/math
- Schedule an appointment to take the assessment test on the assessment web site.
- New students, sign up for Group Advising at the Assessment Center upon completion of assessment.
- Available onine, no appointment needed.
- Visit the orientation web site
- New students: attend group advising (see Assessment, Step 3)
- Make an appointment in person or by calling (714) 992-7084, press Option #1
- Walk-in counselors available
- Bring high school and/or other college transcripts for course placement
- Get assistance determining your class schedule
- For more information, visit the counseling website.
6. Update Personal Information
- Access myGateway
- Check the accuracy of your:
- Email Address
- Mailing Address
- Phone Number
7. Register for Classes
- New and returning students receive registration appointment by email
- Continuing students check "Continuing Student Registration Schedule" for your time and registration
- Go to myGateway and register
8. Pay Your Fees
- Fees are due when you register
- Pay by credit card on myGateway
- Check/money order payments may be submitted by mail, in the drop box, or in person at the Admissions & Records office
- Cash payments must be made in person at the Admissions & Records office
Page last updated: 11/15/12 6:04 PM