EMPLOYEE CHECK-IN PROCEDURE
Employees, who work onsite, must have manager approval to be on campus for work and must submit a Location Check-in Form for each visit. This allows the Campus Safety and Facilities teams to sanitize the appropriate areas of the campus, as well as assist in contact tracing should a case of COVID-19 be reported. To utilize the Location Check-in Form, employees must have a Fullerton College FCNet email address and password.
Managers will receive confirmation emails and notifications in Teams. They will only need to take action if the onsite work is denied.
If you do not remember your password, you may use the Self-Service Password Reset (SSPR) feature by visiting this service is provided by Microsoft. To use the SSPR feature, enter your Fullerton College employee email address as your User ID and follow the prompts. If you experience difficulty using this form, or you do not remember your Fullerton College email address, please reach out to the Academic Computing Technologies Help Desk, their contact information is available at their department website.
To access the check-in form, please click the button below:
NOCCCD COVID-19 GUIDELINES
Fullerton College is part of the North Orange County Community College District (NOCCCD). The district provides a cautious approach to safely transiting back to open campuses in phases. The district’s plans to return to campus and other sites follow local and state health recommendations and well as the NOCCCD COVID-19 Guidelines. For the most up-to-date information on the District’s Safe Reopening Guidelines, please click here.
NOCCCD consolidated many resources for employees on this Employee Resources website.
PPE, Custodial and Facilities Support
- PPE – Employees may request cloth masks, surgical masks, and hand sanitizer from their immediate management supervisor (IMS). Part-time and full-time faculty may contact their division offices for PPE supplies.
- Service Requests – Custodial service and facilities service requests may be made through the Service Request System.
Hybrid Meeting Accommodations
Fullerton College has numerous meeting spaces that can accommodate video conferencing. Employees and student organizations may reserve college facilities through the Master Calendar system for free if they are used for college activities. Video conference rooms provide an HD camera, audio conferencing an 84” Interactive TouchPanel, wireless keyboard, and mouse. These rooms can accommodate meetings that require Zoom, Microsoft Teams…or any video chat on the Windows platform:
227 (available now)
229 (available now)
In process to order equipment, will be available soon.
Distance Education Resources
The Distance Education Department handles Canvas administration and supports faculty and all educational professionals on campus with resources, online and face-to-face workshops, and one-on-one help.
For immediate help with Canvas, call 844-600-4948 or use the chat feature located under Support in the Canvas global menu.
The Fullerton College Distance Education Handbook has been developed based on the recommendations of the Distance Education Advisory Committee. The goals of the handbook are to:
- Articulate the mission and goals of the Distance Education program, especially as they pertain to the Fullerton College Educational Master Plan.
- Provide technical and pedagogical support and resources for faculty teaching online and hybrid courses.
- Furnish information about training and mentoring for online and hybrid course delivery methods.
- Inform faculty about the mandatory policies and procedures (Title IV, V, Ed. Code, ADA, etc.) that relate to Distance Education courses.
- Define best practices in Distance Education and how those should be incorporated into course design and delivery.
- Offer comprehensive resources for ongoing faculty development
Sodexo Food Services has resumed offering limited food and beverages for purchase for employees. The following items are available in the Campus Dining Room, daily from 8 a.m. – 2 p.m.:
- Hot meals (same meals offered to students during the campus closure)
Sodexo Food Services (Campus Dining) is located on the first floor of the 200 Building and can be reached at 714-732-5784.
Fullerton College has dedicated staff to confidentially conduct contact tracing if an exposure occurs on the college campus. In the event anyone is directly impacted by an exposure or a potential exposure on campus, they will receive guidance from the college before and apart from the public announcements.
Fullerton College releases information about on-campus COVID exposures on a weekly basis if an exposure occurred in the week prior. That information is emailed to the campus community and shared on the
Any employee who needs to report a possible COVID-19 exposure should contact their immediate management supervisor (IMS) to initiate the contact tracing process.
- NOCCCD Employee Communications – As the worldwide public health crisis surrounding COVID-19 continues to evolve, NOCCCD’s immediate priorities are and have been to:
- Ensure the health and safety of NOCCCD students and employees; and
- Maintain the continuity of instruction and critical operations
As of August 2021, all District work sites are reopening and becoming more available to students and the public. District memos are available here.
- Fullerton College COVID-19 Updates – Review current and archival communications about COVID-19 dating back to January 2020 on the college’s COVID-19 Updates website.