Student Check-in Procedure
Fullerton College students are required to take a health self-assessment, available on the Fullerton College Mobile app, and have their temperature taken before starting their class. This is required each day they attend a class on-campus or access in-person services.
The student check-in center is located in Building 1000, Room 1018 to provide a one-stop-shop for students to check-in and free COVID-19 testing. Fullerton College provides free COVID-19 testing to all members of the campus community by walk-in, no appointments are neccessary. All members of the campus community are encouraged to test regularly, however, students and employees, who do not have a verified vaccination on record in myGateway, are required to test weekly for COVID-19. Visit the testing website to learn more.
Health Screening and Mandate Check-in Process
Students who are not yet in compliance with the mandate are encouraged to visit the check-in area for assistance and to receive clearance to attend class. Students who have not yet uploaded their record in myGateway may bring their card to the check-in area and receive assistance to upload their record in-person.
STEP 1: DOWNLOAD FULLERTON COLLEGE APP
Each day students plan to attend an in-person class, they must complete a health self-assessment available on the college’s app or take a self-assessment in-person. See this PDF for the assessment questions.
STEP 2: COMPLETE THE FORM
- The Student Check-in form is available on the homepage of the app.
- The form may only be submitted once a day on the app.
- If you need to resubmit your answers, please proceed to a temperature check-in area. The self-assessment may be taken again in-person with a Fullerton College staff member.
STEP 3: SHOW YOUR MANDATE STATUS
- On Fullerton College Mobile, pull up your mandate status and show it to the staff at the check-in center. Students with a green or yellow status may attend in-person classes or access on-campus services.
STEP 4: HAVE YOUR TEMPERATURE TAKEN
- Starting Oct. 25, the general check-in area is located in Building 1000, Room 1018.
- Students taking classes in Physical Education and in the 700 or 900 buildings may proceed directly to their classes to have their temperatures taken there.
- Students will be provided with a wristband showing they went through the check-in process. (Some classes such as welding will not need wristbands due to safety requirements.)
STEP 5: HEAD TO CLASS
- Show your wristband to your instructor and enjoy your class!
Employee Check-in Procedure
Employees, who work onsite, must have manager approval to be on campus for work and must submit a Location Check-in Form for each visit. This allows the Campus Safety and Facilities teams to sanitize the appropriate areas of the campus, as well as assist in contact tracing should a case of COVID-19 be reported. To utilize the Location Check-in Form, employees must have a Fullerton College FCNet email address and password.
Managers will receive confirmation emails and notifications in Teams. They will only need to take action if the onsite work is denied.
If you do not remember your password, you may use the Self-Service Password Reset (SSPR) feature by visiting this service is provided by Microsoft. To use the SSPR feature, enter your Fullerton College employee email address as your User ID and follow the prompts. If you experience difficulty using this form, or you do not remember your Fullerton College email address, please reach out to the Academic Computing Technologies Help Desk, their contact information is available at fcnet.fullcoll.edu.
To access the check-in form, please click on the button to the right: